Monday

epson's ultra premium matte photo paper.

i've been working out some pendant designs using a print of one of my originals, the tree that grew love. i have a nice horizontal design that i am going to try to make into a resin pendant set in a large metal frame. here is a test run for my round capped pendants...

i'm not super happy with the print quality. i bought the store brand premium matte paper at office depot. i don't much care for it. before the office depot paper, i had some photo postcard paper from staples. i was pleasantly surprised with it and hope to get more soon. my favorite matte paper is epson's ultra premium photo paper. i always gorgeous results with it and can't wait to get more. little expensive for cards and pendants though...i will probably get the staples for card and jewelry making. any budget brands y'all would recommend?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

don't have any recommentdations unfortunately - but I just have to tell you - I think it looks lovely! :) Of course, this is one of my favorites from you - so it's possible I'm just partial ;).

victoria kloch said...

whew, I love the round shape. But I also love the oval one's that you make too. LOL. I think that they're ALL so pretty. I wish I could help you on the paper, sometimes it's just a matter of trial and error. But this one looks very enchanting!